We want your ordering experience to be as simple as possible
- Orders are shipped via FedEx, United Parcel Service(UPS) and/or United States Postal Service (USPS)
- All orders will have tracking and may require a signature.
- No shipments will be made to PO Box addresses.
- If your package is too large to ship by UPS or FedEx, we will ship it via freight carrier, usually to your front door.
The following shipping charges apply to all orders that are 95″ wide and/or long and up $100.00
Shipments required to be sent via freight (blinds wider than 95″ wide) it is highly recommended that you inspect all packages for damage.
- Any damage needs to be noted on you Bill of Lading – any damage not noted is not eligible for a remake free of charge.
- Minor damaged product may be able to be used and should be accepted and noted.
- There is a 7 day time period to report any unusable product for a remake.
- The badly damaged product should be refused and reported to us. It will be remade immediately.
Delivery times given are estimates based on normal production and shipping times and may vary depending on the product.
- Estimated delivery times include working days after our receipt of your completed order and exclude weekends, holidays and factory closing days.
- On occasions, there may also be delays caused by out-of-stock merchandise, inventory-taking, temporary factory overload, or other unforeseen problems. You will be notified upon receipt of your order.
Discontinued and/or Back Ordered Items
At times, products and/or colors are discontinued or placed on backorder. We make every effort to remove discontinued items as soon as we are made aware of them and will immediately notify you whenever we receive notice of any backorders.